America 11-26-14

"America is all loud about wanting to kill the word n-gga
but is silent about how America wants to kill n-ggas"

They killed my brother!
They shot him six time with his hands to the sky
And I don't ask why I ask how

Like sir how could you shoot an innocent victim
How can you lie on my brother's name
How can you live with your self every day

They shot my cousin
Sir you shot him in the stair case with his soon to be bride with no gun or committed crime in sight

What if he was yours?
You took my auntie's only son
My niece's only father
Because you were too excited to use your gun

You murdered my uncle
You sucked the life out of him
Labeled him an animal
And you hate your parents for not having genes strong enough to knock him down so you choke him

But sir what did he do to you?
What crime did he commit?
You claimed he resisted arrest but tell me what the hell you were going to charge him with

They killed my unborn son
I made sure I apologized to him early because mommy was not equipped enough to defend his race
Mommy didn't sleep with a white man to lighten his face

To my unborn son
Mommy is sorry
I didn't plan for society to kill your existence before you were born
Have a bullet for your brain before it even developed
Have a rap sheet with your fingerprints on them before I even donate my share of your DNA

Son , mommy is planning your funeral before planning how to decorate your bedroom
My womb is already shaping itself into a tomb so that you're comfortable when mr officer deems you to be a suspect

To my unborn son.... Mommy is sorry
I'm  sorry i didn't fight for justice hard enough
I am sorry that i didn't warn you before you chose to be a boy that the word will try to take you away from me before you become man

"America is all loud about wanting to kill the word n-gga
but is silent about how America wants to kill n-ggas"

Comments

Popular Posts